Ugly Facts about Sexual Predators
Sexual predator facts are ugly. There is nothing pretty about them. Over the years things seem to have gotten worse because of the easy means of communication via social media. As disgusting as it is, the facts are that they exist and it doesn’t look like they will ever go away. The best way to defend yourself against sexual predators is to know the truth about them. It is easy to learn the secrets behind sex offenders through the databases that Kids Live Safe has for all of the people to see.
Some Facts to Ponder
- There are roughly 750,000 registered sex offenders in the United States.
- There are roughly 250,000 convicted sex offenders under criminal justice supervision in the community.
- Many sex offenders (80-95%) assault people they know.
- At least half of convicted child molesters say that they have sexually assaulted an adult.
- Over 80% of convicted adult rapists report that they have molested children.
- Approximately one-third of sex offenders report assaulting both males and females.
- Most sex offenders report that they have committed multiple types of sexual assault (sexual assault crimes include exhibitionism, voyeurism, oral sex, vaginal penetration, attempted penetration, fondling, and incest).
Kids Live Safe Can Provide Answers
Kids Live Safe is a passionate organization that is committed to keeping children safe from sexual predators. Parents, grandparents, neighbors, friends, and families have been relying on the powerful tools that Kids Live Safe provides since 2009. Their passion for helping kids was sparked by the horrific story of Megan Kanka, the young girl that was raped and murdered by a convicted child molester that lived across the street from her. Nobody knew that this monster had a history of sexual crimes against other children. If they had been aware of who he was, Megan might be alive today.
Why is Kids Live Safe the Best at finding Sexual Offenders?
The government only offers the general public a limited amount of information. The way the sex offender registries work is that they only give sex offender offense data. Kids Live Safe uses an advanced strategy that reaches much. All public records, arrest records, and any other available records are produced and delivered in a nice, neat user-friendly report. This means that families can run background checks on people, and search their neighborhoods for potential dangers quickly, safely, and easily. Kids Live Safe even takes it a few steps further and provides a comprehensive monitoring system with an alert program that far surpasses any government agency solution.
Kids Live Safe Shows You:
- Over 350 million people records
- Over 750,000 registered sex offender records
- Over 500 million phone records
- Data from multiple sources exceeding government-operated sex offender registry sites
- Registered Sex Offenders In Your Neighborhood
Kids Live Safe Lets You Know
Kids Live Safe offers an alert reporting system that keeps members informed about sex offender activity in and around any neighborhood. Sex offenders get released from jails and prisons every day. A sexual predator could end up moving in next door to you, and you won’t even know. With Kids Live Safe you can opt-in for alerts and get notified when a sex offender moves within 5 miles of you. An easy, practical way to know what is going on around you at all times.
Is a Registered Sex Offender Living Near Your Family?
Find Out Now
What Parents Say About Kids Live Safe
"EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THIS SITE...."
- Anthony E. Rone, Hinesville, GA
"Please make sure your children are safe. Keep up with the site and tools."
- Cheryl A N Valois Auburn, MA
"I am very thankful for this site.....having three children this is a very big peace of mind."
- Ashley May Bonang